1.5

I met with Max in 2014. She told me that there were so many great men and convinced me to give her $5,000 to join precision dating.

When I got online, there were hardly any men in my age bracket. I called the office and they said they would help me. A few weeks passed and still nothing. I called back and they won't return my calls.

I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. I went on the better business bureau and can't even find them. I wonder if they are a real business?

They promised all these social events and there hasn't even been one. I am so upset.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2015.

Comments

Hello,

I just spoke with Ms. Larkin (1 of 4 investigators) who work at the Palm Beach County Division of Consumer Affairs--the Agency to which my complaint was forwarded from the FL Attorney General's Office.

Their Office is tasked with investigating complaints (like Precision Dating!) and taking legal action. To do so they need to receive complaints from the aggrieved party (you!):

1) Call 561- 712-6600

2) Send them a copy of your Contract and all correspondence from the Dating Agency.

It's that easy!